- My 8th grade students are adding this feature to their "My Space"or blogs, over 85% of all my students have one so why not have them do something they like in class? Its geography on their level & they won't even know it!
- The students have one week to keep track of how many people visit their site & from where. They will then have to take their data & label a map, do percentages, & create graphes based on their findings. They will then have to report out to the class.
- I will also be doing this. I am not sure if I like this feature on my blog as I am not sure if it will discourage people from coming back, like perhaps they think its a breech of privacy, me being nosy, or whatever.....not that I am putting myself out in the world by blogging:)
- I have posted a survey on the Live Feed Feature. PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE. I want to use this poll to discuss with students the issue of privacy & the internet.
- And if you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment...I do read them:)
Please don't be chicken, cast your vote!!